Last month we shared Art First summer camp reviews from parents whose children were first time campers. This month, we are proud to share reviews of the 2016 camp from the parents of returning campers.
Art First is a summer camp for kids. It’s messy, fun, and creative. Our young artists challenge themselves and are proud of what they create. Our instructors are amazing and love working with young artists. Please read our reviews to see why so many of these artists return year after year.
Parent Reviews – Art First Summer Camp – 2016
- “I had three boys attend – they were 4, 6, and 7 and did the morning session for their age group the week of July 4th. All three of them really enjoyed it! The projects they did were very creative and fun! And I love the small class size! The two and a half hour time is perfect for them to get out and do something fun! This was our second summer and we’ll definitely be coming back! It’s a wonderful program!” (ages 4,6,7)
- “Each year gets better than the last. We can’t wait for 2017!” (age 6-7)
- “Love Art First! My boys have always had a great time!” (ages 4-5 & 8-10)
- “We have been going to Art First for years and are always so happy with the artistic development we see in our children after each camp session. We love the materials they work with, the themes, and all of the instructors.” (age 8-10)
- “L.. had a wonderful time and can not wait to return next summer with his little sister. Our family absolutely loves this summer camp 5 star camp.” (age 8-10)
- “My child just could not wait to comeback and learn about art. How much fun art can be.” (age 8-10)
- “K.. loved Fairy House camp this year!” (age 8-10)
- “Wonderful crafts and take away projects that students could create and keep.” (age 8-10)
- “You and your team are phenomenal. Both boys loved the camp and can’t wait to attend next summer.” (age 8-10)
- “My children thoroughly enjoyed the classes this summer.” (ages 8-10 & 11-14)
- “J.. has loved every one of your camps that she has attended! She hasn’t stopped sewing yet.” (age 11-14)
Summer will soon be here. We can’t wait to see our returning artists. Please join us! If you have any questions, please email me. (diane AT artfirstinc DOT com)