Summer Camp Information
To insure quality instruction and individual attention for each student, classes will be kept small. Therefore, space is limited. Early registration is suggested.
- Morning or afternoon camp only: $130.00/week
- Full day sessions: $260.00/week
- Three Day camp (July 5-7): Morning or afternoon only – $78.00/week; Full day – $156.00/week
- Summer Registration Fee: $25.00 per child. (Non-refundable).
- Camp fees include tuition and a materials fee.
- Refunds are given if the request is made 15 days prior to the scheduled date of the class or classes for which the child is registered. A $25 administration fee will be withheld for each program withdrawal. Refunds for withdrawal less than 15 days prior to the scheduled program date will be issued only if the slot is filled. Due to the involved nature of our camps, if a child misses a camp, the camp fee is forfeited without a refund unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Payment: We accept cash or personal checks and money orders made payable to Art First, Inc. For your convenience we also accept popular credit and debit cards. Payment in full is required to guarantee a spot in class.
- Late Fees: Parents who pick up their children after 11:40 a.m., 3:10 p.m. and 5:40 p.m. will be charged $1 per minute for each minute after a 10 minute grace period.
Lunch and Snacks
Lunch : Children attending both AM and PM camps during the week are invited to stay for lunch with the teachers (11:30-12:30) at no extra charge. Please provide a nut free lunch and drink for each day your child plans to stay.
If space is available, a child who is registered for only one camp per day may sign up for lunch on a specific day. The lunch sign up fee is $5.
Snacks: Breaks are taken during each camp. Send your child with a snack (nut free) and a drink for each morning and afternoon break.
THIS IS A NUT FREE SCHOOL INCLUDING ALL TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS. PLEASE DO NOT SEND PRODUCTS OR ANYTHING THAT CONTAINS ANY KIND OF NUT. PLEASE SEND PRODUCTS IN ORIGINAL WRAPPERS SO WE MAY VERIFY CONTENTS.
Medical & Emergency Information:
Medical and emergency contact information, and permission to participate forms, must be provided on the first day of camp at the time of the child’s arrival. Links to these forms will be sent to you with your registration confirmation email. In addition, a health/immunization record (a copy from a physician or certified nurse practitioner) is required for each student. Students without forms may not participate.
Beforecare & Aftercare:
- Beforecare is available in the morning from 7:30-9:00 a.m. The charge is $30/week/child or $10/day/child.
- Aftercare is available from 3:00-5:30 p.m. The fee is $50/week/child or $15/day/child. Children may bring a (nut free) snack for aftercare.
- Art supplies, books, resources, games, drawing supplies and creative staff will be provided to the children who stay during the extended hours.
- Beforecare and Aftercare fees are due at registration. These fees will be refunded if the request is made 15 days prior to the scheduled date of the class or classes for which the child is registered.
This is an exploratory art program. The children will sculpt, squish, roll, glue and may get messy. Please let them enjoy the experience by sending them in clothes that will be improved by paint smears and blobs.
Volunteer Opportunities: Teaching Assistants (TA’s)
Join our staff as a Teaching Assistant. This is a great opportunity for community service hours or senior projects. Applicants must be 15 years or older. This is a volunteer position and your hours will be logged. All necessary paperwork will be filled out to document your service. Join the team! Art First would love to have you!