ART FIRST IS NOT OFFERING WEEKEND OR AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Art First, Inc. offers hands-on art exploration classes for young artists during September to May. In these classes, students will paint, collage, sew, weave, create mixed media masterpieces, and have fun. Some classes, designed for ages 6-7 and 8-10, are after-school classes that run one afternoon a week for 2-4 weeks. We also offer weekend art classes for one hour to enable artists aged 4-5 to have meaningful artistic experiences focused on exploration and fun. We produce custom programs for Girl Scouts which help them meet the requirements for specific badges. We also design programs for other organizations or schools wishing to provide an artistic experience for their students at their location or Art First.
- Weekend Art Classes For Children (Ages 4-5)
- After-School Art Classes For Children (Ages 6-7)
- After-School Art Classes For Children (Ages 8-14)
- Register for After School and Weekend Art Classes
Parent Information for After-School and Weekend Art Classes
- Tuition: Tuition for the individual classes range from $25 to $100, and are marked on the class description. Tuition includes the instruction and all art tools and materials needed. The artist is not expected to bring anything for the class.
- Registration Fee: There is a small non-refundable registration fee ($5) for each child per registration form to cover administrative expenses. Each artist can be registered for multiple classes on the same registration and the registration fee will not change. Subsequent class registrations on subsequent registration forms will incur a new registration fee.
- Refunds: Upon 30 day notice of cancellations, we will refund the complete tuition for the camp.
- Absences: Art First understands children get sick and may miss a class. Upon the child’s return to class, we will work to help them “catch up”. If that is not possible, all materials and directions will be sent home with the artist for completion at home.
- Emergency Information: Medical and emergency contact information must be provided on the first day of class at the time of the child’s arrival. This is a requirement of the Delaware Office of Childcare Licensing. This form will be emailed to you upon registration. Students without forms may not participate. [This requirement does not apply to the Saturday workshops for ages 4-5, since an adult remains with the child.]
- Inclement Weather: In case of inclement weather, artists will be notified by email. Please be sure the provided email is correct. A make-up date will be scheduled on a following Monday, Thursday, or Saturday and parents will be notified by email.