Summer is coming. School’s out! No homework! No early morning wake-ups! Kids are bored! Work is still there! What’s a parent to do???? Find a summer camp that offers safety, creativity, gentle challenges, play, fun…all wrapped up in one package! But how???
Search the internet
Go to camp fairs
Research, Research, Research!
Art First can offer an additional way. Read what our parents say – parents whose children attended Art First for the first time last summer. We are proud to share our reviews. We are proud to share our summers with young artists. Art First is about KIDS. We let them grow. We let them explore. We let them paint. We let them be messy. We let them be themselves…and we delight in that!
Parent Reviews for Summer 2016:
- “She had such an amazing time this past summer. The teachers were fantastic, really engaging. I have to say that I was most impressed with Diane; she has such warmth, and a caring attitude, and created such a welcoming and loving place for kids to come to during the summer.” (age 4-5)
- “My 3 sons, ages 8 and 5 year old twins, attended the Minecraft summer camp and they absolutely loved it! One of the twins can be shy/anxious in new places and new people. He walked right in and did not look back. Their teacher was so welcoming each day as was anyone else we encountered while in the building. They love all the cool projects they came home with and still have them all proudly displayed on a special shelf in their room.” (ages 5 & 8)
- “My daughters had a great time at art camp – they almost came back for another session. They look forward to next year when they can stay the full day. I was impressed with the projects – especially the holiday-centered art, which we have put away with the Christmas decorations to bring out this December.” (ages 4-5 & 6-7)
- “My daughter had a fantastic time! The projects were great—she loved sweet dreams café!” (age 6-7)
- “We love art first! Your program was fantastic!” (age 6-7)
- “It was the perfect class for my daughter, she loved it, it kept her occupied in a safe place and I could do my work.” (age 6-7)
- “My child had a wonderful time at his Art Camp this summer and just after the first day was asking if he could do it again next year.” (age 6-7)
- “This was the first summer N. attended Art First and she absolutely loved it. Everyone was so nice and friendly. It made me feel good leaving her in such a warm environment. I was extremely impressed with the artwork she brought home. It was amazing! She can’t wait to return next year! I have recommended Art First to my friends and co-workers.” (age 6-7)
- “P. had a great experience. I loved the small room atmosphere. Seemed very encouraging and supportive. I loved that they seemed to work on multiple different projects at the same time using different media. Will definitely get her involved again.” (age 8-10)
- “The best materials ever seen.” (age 11-14)
- “My son had an incredible time at your camp and talked about it for weeks afterward. He is so interested in art and we are so impressed with the projects he came home with.” (age 11-14)
Please read the posts on our website and learn more about Art First Inc.
See the quality of our teachers.
Watch the videos (“Drawing Giggles” is a favorite)
Visit the Art First Facebook page
Get lost in the pictures of past projects and fun
Email me with questions (diane AT artfirstinc DOT com)
Summer will soon be here. We can’t wait to experience it through our young artists’ eyes!
Update (April 14, 2017): Read the reviews of Art First Inc summer camp from parents of returning campers